Professional Development Services
Professional Growth and Learning
CSC defines the term professional development as specialized training or advanced professional learning for educational communities to expand knowledge, increase effectiveness, and enhance competencies and skills. Our Professional Development services can:
- Further education and knowledge using best practices.
- Provide opportunities for specialized training/mentoring, e.g. literacy, ELs, etc.
- Increase awareness of new edtech resources and skills.
- Elevate leadership and management skills.
- Help schools in data-driven, decision-making processes.
- Support new educators in fundamental classroom teaching techniques.
Earn CPDUs to enhance your credentials, by participating in CSC PD sessions.
CSC PD is offered in various modalities including virtual, in-person or blended.
Services are available before, during or after school hours.
One-on-One or Group Setting
We facilitate sessions for small and large groups as well as offer one-on-one support.